Modern technology has completely revamped our lifestyle. The fantastic tools and apps that are operable at our fingertips provide us with mind-blowing services that were once unimaginable such as Blockchains, 3d Printing, Smart Cards, Smart Blinds, and now Smart Education.
Educational professionals, students, institutes are welcoming these advanced technologies in the education sector to make learning effective and entertaining.
The use of advanced technologies to enhance eLearning education:
In one of its articles, Forbes cited that the eLearning sector is expected to generate over $325 billion by 2025. Unarguably, modern technologies are escalating the eLearning industry because of their empowering functions such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Gaming, and more. These technologies are set to create an even more significant impact on the eLearning industry as they have plenty of advantages.
Let us highlight some advantages of this advanced technology that make the eLearning industry a powerful one.
- Accessibility: The use of technology has made eLearning education accessible to everyone. Now people who cannot afford to go to school or live in remote areas or juggle between jobs can study at their convenience. eLearning education defies all restrictions and provides knowledge to everyone.
- Scalability: eLearning education a better reach. Now instructors can interact and call out as many students as possible and answer their queries at once. It was not the case in traditional learning. eLearning improves scalability and helps enterprise users and institutes to reach a broader audience.
- Self-paced Learning: eLearning education comes with freedom. Online education certainly empowers students as it lets them decide their study schedules. Students do not have to speed up with their entire classroom and cram everything. Since everything is available online, students can learn at their convenience. They can also watch their courses again and again as many times as they want to clear their doubts and learn efficiently.
- Motivating: Students find reasons to learn more through eLearning education. Technology such as virtual reality acts as a catalyst that keeps students engaged in studies and thus motivated. They are not stuck with boring sheets, bullet points, and text anymore. Graphics (such as videos, quizzes, animated characters with voices, etc. ) used in eLearning platforms provide students with real-time experience, and they learn the most from these practical experiences.
- Engaging: Technologies in the eLearning industry have not only attracted students but also empower instructors by letting them create courses according to their requirements that add value to the learning. Modern-age technologies such as Augmented Reality, Gaming and more enhance the learning experience even if you are sitting at home. For instance, if you are a botanical teacher, you can give your students an authentic experience of a botanical garden sitting at your place. These technologies create actual and interactive content that makes the learning process interesting for both the tutor and the students.
- Custom-based Learning: The advancements in technologies have made it easier to produce custom-based education that allows teachers to create a curriculum based on students’ requirements. Based on the learner’s past performance and learning goals, machine learning can improve the course and can help you develop study materials that meet the students’ requirements.
- Effective Results: Modern eLearning education proves to be more effective than traditional learning as it increases retention by 25-60% as per the reports. Students grasp better and deliver better results.
- Time-saving: eLearning education offers quick delivery lessons. According to the research, eLearning has reduced learning time up to 60%. It eliminates traveling time, and students do not have to maintain the learning speed as they solely focus on the relevant material.
- Cost-effective: The biggest boon in ELearning education also helps save money. It is more cost-effective and readily available to everyone. At the same time, people shed cash to acquire books, study materials, and notes to acquire knowledge through traditional ways. eLearning education is easily accessible and affordable, thanks to the advanced technologies used in implementing it. It has made education seamless for everyone.
- Reduces Carbon-footprint: eLearning platforms not only save your time and money but also save the environment by reducing travel to the institutes through private vehicles. Thus our environment gets less polluted.
The eLearning industry is undoubtedly driving more interest day by day due to its innumerable benefits such as flexibility, convenience, engaging templates for the eCourses, and more. These captivating courses that we see today stem from engaging and professionally designed eLearning templates you can get through websites like eLearning Stack.
If you are looking for such templates specially designed for eLearning, look no further. eLearning Stack brings you a collection of amazingly designed Articulate Storyline Templates to help you design your courses as per your needs. All you have to do is to download them from the website and tweak changes if required. Create engaging content catering to the different industries and make learning fun-filled.
Find eLearning templates on a wide range of topics and industries here at eLearning Stack.
ConclusionThese smart technologies are transforming the learning practices for both students and instructors. Students can hone their skills through practical knowledge, and instructors incorporate these technologies in the eLearning templates to create valuable and precise content. It would be exciting to see what other technologies are introduced in the eLearning sector and what more improvements and enhanced education we experience.